Friday 10 April 2020

A Season in Quarantine - Day Twenty Six




 It's Good Friday, so the thatchers aren't working, but they've made good progress.
This is a new footpath (to me). It loops around the south of the village with views across to the Hertfordshire Hundreds. The bluebells were at the start of the path.






And no, Cambridgeshire is not a county known for its hills. The ones you can see belong to Hertfordshire.








 The track leads into the village.






This tractor gets a mention because I had to walk down the main road to connect to the footpath and then, once I had looped round to the village, I had to walk back along the road through the village. This tractor was shifting manure through the village and down the main road. I had the pleasure of his company on several occasions during my hour long walk.







No comments:

Post a Comment