Tuesday 21 April 2020

A Season in Quarantine - Day Thirty Seven

So, today's walk was somewhat briefer than intended. I had planned on doing a solo walk across the fields to the farm shop to pick up a few necessaries, but my walking buddy wanted to come too.
Part of me hoped that as I walked on through the peony field, which is beyond his normal territory, he would head back home, but he's a game boy and he just kept on coming. I tried to tell him to go home, but he was not having it. The walk across the fields isn't a big problem, but there is a road to be crossed at the other end and a whole colony of farm cats at the shop.
We did discover an exciting new dust bath, but even that didn't distract him for long, so in the end there was no safe option but to turn round and walk back home.






























We did find some interesting bees to study, before I ended up getting in the car and driving to the farm shop to make my purchases.





No comments:

Post a Comment