Monday 27 April 2020

A Season in Quarantine - Day Forty Three

No enchanting images of rural life today. I thought I'd introduce a note of urban reality. I had to go to the big chain store supermarket on the outskirts of the nearby town for the big two to three weekly shop and, because of time constraints, I could not fit in a walk around the fields as well.

Today's daily walk was therefore around the aisles of a well known store. A far from uplifting experience. Here are a few pics, taken on my phone camera, to record the event.

The bluebells in my front garden were a promising start.
Sadly the cherry blossom was starting to fall
I had to drive, rather than walk. to the store in the nearby town. As a result I had the "excitement" of experiencing another county!
 A walk across the car park







At least it had trees.


The outcomes of my trip

No comments:

Post a Comment