Sunday 22 November 2015

Seven Day Nature Photograph Challenge - Day Eight!

This is my eighth photograph in the seven day nature photograph challenge and yes, I know: my numerical ability is interesting.

Basically, when I pulled together a set of photos for the challenge, I had way too many. I whittled them down to a number approaching seven, but when it came to the final cut, I just couldn't make my mind up. Here, therefore, is number eight; the dandelion clock, symbolising the passing of time and the end of the photo challenge.

The challenge has involved posting one nature photograph a day for seven days and nominating one other person on each of those days. So as this is my eighth and final posting in the challenge (honest), there is no sacrificial nominee. Just enjoy this picture and the preceding seven photos.



From "Two Dragons Dancing" By J.S.Watts

                               Their children,
Riding the fierce rivers of chronology,
Are scattered like dandelion clocks.


"Two Dragons Dancing" appears in the poetry collection Cats and Other Myths by J.S.Watts (Lapwing Publications, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment