Thursday 19 November 2015

Seven Day Nature Photograph Challenge - Day Five

This is my fifth photograph in the seven day nature photograph challenge.

The photograph was taken one September. I really ought to know what these flowers/seed pods are, but I'll admit that I don't. For a while I thought some kind of birch. In autumn they are quite common in the countryside around where I live. I've tried looking them up, so I would appear more knowledgeable in this post, but I totally failed to work out what they are. If anybody is able to tell me, I'd be grateful.

The challenge involves posting one nature photograph a day for seven days and nominating one other person on each of those days. So my fifth nomination is the writer and photographer Benjamin Jones (only if he wants to do it, of course and assuming he hasn't already been challenged).


No comments:

Post a Comment