Friday 12 June 2020

A Season in Quarantine - Day Eighty Nine

An excellent walk with my two walking buddies, but oh so frustrating from a photographic point of view.

The day was exceedingly grey and overcast, albeit dryer and warmer than yesterday.

My main buddy and I started off on our travels despite the presence of a certain shaggy tabby.





The light wasn't good, but it was okay for some moody floral and grass shots









We were joined by buddy number two and off we set through the long grass and it was there I found myself so, very, very close to a pair of hunting buzzards, but it was so very dark and grey that the photographs are little more than grainy silhouettes. Can you hear the sound of this amateur photographer crying?












And so we came home...

No comments:

Post a Comment