Monday 30 March 2020

A Season in Quarantine - Day Fifteen


Today is blustery and bracing, but not as cold and windy as yesterday in my small part of Cambridgeshire. I have also been rained upon, but relatively briefly. Partially because of these things, but also because of my stupidity, today has been a good day from the exercise point of view - a brisk, steady walk, but less good from the photographic angle.

Basically, I committed the cardinal sin of not checking my camera's battery level before I went out (well, it seemed okay yesterday). Needless to say, I ran out of battery power by about the second photo. The following pics have therefore been taken on my phone camera and, with apologies , it doesn't half show in the quality of the images. I will endeavour to do better for future posts.






And finally, the one photo I took before my camera battery ran out.

No comments:

Post a Comment