Saturday 30 July 2022

Tourist in Someone Else's Town Part I - Bath

As mentioned in the previous post, I have got behind with sorting my photos. Also, I have been a visiting a variety of different places, which makes for an even larger pile-up of photos. This post and the next one, as well as the one that has just gone before, are an attempt to resolve matters.

I spent last weekend in the Wiltshire and Avon area being, amongst other things, a tourist in other people's towns. It wasn't the sunniest of weekends, but I still, as is my want, took a fair number of photographs. These are the highlights of Saturday's visit to Bath. As ever, my aim was to capture images of things I saw as I moved around the town, not photograph the highlights of Bath per se (just in case Bath Tourist Information wishes to complain that I haven't photographed the genuine highlights of their lovely and historical city).


























No comments:

Post a Comment