Saturday 1 August 2020

Constitutional Highlights - 18th July to the end of the month

On 18th March this year, in response to the imminent UK COVID 19 lockdown, I began a series of daily blog posts to record my walks and the passage of spring in my little corner of South Cambridgeshire. Little did I know then that I'd be posting daily all the way to summer. On 20th June, the longest day of the year and the start of summer, I uploaded my final post of the series.

It's now high summer. I'm still walking on an almost daily basis and taking photographs. At the moment I'm posting about twice a month with a series of highlights from my daily constitutionals. This is the third post in the series, covering the second half of July.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment