Thursday 11 March 2021

Constitutional Highlights - First Ten Days of March 2021


These are images from the first ten days of March and March 2021 is going to be the end of this particular cycle of photos.

I began documenting my daily walks during a time of COVID on 18th March 2020. Back then, photos were uploaded daily. As of June I moved to two or three times a month and as of this March I shall bring the series to an end, either on 18th March or 31st March, depending on how I'm feeling and the photos I have been taking between now and then. By then, there will be a whole year of this corner of South Cambridgeshire captured in photos


That's not to say that I'm going to stop walking. The current lockdown isn't over yet, though it is finally starting to wane, and I shall carry on walking whenever I can. Almost certainly I shall continue to take photos. I may even post some of them, just not within this series of photos. 







































































So, just one or maybe two more posts to go in this series. Can you begin to see the overlap of images with this year and last? Spring is arriving.







 












No comments:

Post a Comment