Wednesday 1 July 2020

Constitutional Highlights - End of June

Apologies if you already know this, but on 18th March this year, in response to the imminent UK COVID 19 lockdown, I began a daily series of blog posts to record my daily constitutional walks and the passage of spring in my little corner of South Cambridgeshire. Little did I know then that I'd be posting daily all the way to summer. On 20th June, the longest day of the year and the start of summer, I uploaded my final post of the series.

It's now July 1st and summer is well and truly here. I'm still walking on a daily basis and taking photographs, though perhaps not as extensively as before. Nevertheless, I still have some photos that I especially like or am proud of (for a variety of reasons, not always technical). From time to time, I'm therefore going to post the highlights from my daily constitutionals. This is the first batch, covering the period 21st - 30th June 2020.

If you are viewing this post via your web browser, click on the individual photographs to see them in full screen mode - most work better that way.





































No comments:

Post a Comment